Make something from a piece of tree – this is the refreshing and radical approach I am taking for my first contest. Join in by making something. The details can be found in this video, as well as down below. Enjoy, and remember to be Inspired!
The objective of the contest is simple: make something out of a piece of tree or branch that is not higher than yourself, that you can handle by yourself, and that has “live edge”. You can make anything out of it, and the live edge does not need to stay on, either.
In addition to what was said before about the size of the piece, there are a few more things to consider:
- The contest is open to participants worldwide, except where prohibited by law.
- Every entry had to be a video uploaded to YouTube with the link either
- tweeted to me @DominicsStuff
- sent to me via Facebook – dominicswoodworks
- sent via email – contest (at) dominicswoodworks.com
- The contest will be open for entries until March 31st.
- Prizes will be awarded using a randomizer.
- Entries limited to two per participant.
This list will be updated as more prizes come in.
General Finishes – 4 quarts of the winner’s choice from their Professional or Retail line (US only)!
Piher Clamps – 3 pairs of Maxi F clamps, which means 1 pair for three lucky winners!
Brian Gidney from Summer’s Woodworking – slimline stylus and pen combo!
Zac Higgins from NVWoodwerks – 2 sets of pen blanks and hardware, i.e. two prizes!
Once again, a big thanks to all the sponsors for this contest!
If you have more questions, just let me know and I will answer them! Thanks for watching and reading, and remember to be Inspired!